Titonka Care Center Helpmates
In thankfulness to God for the many blessings and following His command to "love one another we assemble together for these purposes:
- To dedicate ourselves to helpfulness by showing love and friendship to members of the community living in the Titonka Care Center.
- To provide assistance to the staff of the Care Center in maintaining a happy atomoshphere.
- To give of ourselves and our time by listening, sharing, and caring
- To assure the residents that they are still an important part of our community by sponsoring events at the Care Center which involves them and others.
- To participate in and contribute to the activities of this organization.
We do offer ourselves as helpmates to the residents and staff of the Titonka Care Center.
The Helpmates normally meet the third Monday of each month to present a program and serve lunch for the Titonka Care Center Residents. Meeting dates and information are available on the website calendar.
| President||Arliss Ullmann|
| 1st Vice President||Judy VanHove|
| Program Chairwomen||Carole Tuecke |
| Secretary||Phyllis Baade|
| Treasurer||Irene Mayland|
| Publicity||Mary Ullmann|
| Auditor||Janice Folkerts|
| Nominating||Sharon Uken|
| Booklet||Georgia Ricklefs|