This small "pride" of dedicated individuals truly honors the Lions Motto, "We Serve".
The Titonka Chapter of the Lions Club was organized January 17, 1939, under the sponsorship of the Garner Lions Club.
- Sponsor the Annual Easter Egg Hunt for Children on the Saturday before Easter
- Organize the Indian Day Parade in cooperation with the Titonka Volunteer Fire Department
- Collect pop cans and donate the proceeds to community projects (collect bin located in Main Street Park next to the Titonka Food Center)
- Award a $250 scholarship each year to a graduating Woden-Crystal Lake-Titonka senior.
- Collect used eye glasses (drop off at Titonka Topic or TSB Bank)
| President|| John Hamilton|
| Vice-President|| Dr. Michael Heyer|
| Secretary-Treasurer|| Jeff Carlton|