Tech Help Tuesday
This program is for anyone who wants stress-free help gaining basic computer skills. You can call the library at 515-928-2509, and sign up for a 30 minute tutorial with Damien. Choose a topic you would like to go over. Some possible topics are:
1. Setting up email, sending messages, and sending attachments
2. Make a social media page like Facebook, creating a profile, and making a post
3. Using Microsoft word, saving files, printing, creating a resume, and typing a letter
4. Using Zoom and Skype, setting up a meeting, and video chatting
5. Using the Libby App to read downloadable library books.
If there’s something else you would like to know how to do, I’ll try my best to figure it out and show you! This will take place on Tuesdays between 2:30-5:30 PM. It is for a 30 minute block. If you have any questions you can call the library at 515-928-2509.